14016 N. Hwy. 183
Austin, TX 78717
Phone: (512) 334-0327
About St. David's Emergency Center - Cedar Park
St. David’s Emergency Center - Cedar Park is a full-service, freestanding emergency clinic. This emergency room (ER) serves as an extension of St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center. Patients who need inpatient care can be transported there easily from our ER.
If you or a loved one is experiencing an emergency, call 911.
Features of our emergency clinic
Our ER provides 24/7 emergency care, including access to:
- 12 multipurpose exam rooms, including one trauma room
- An on-site lab for quick diagnostic results
- Board-certified physicians affiliated with St. David’s HealthCare
- Imaging services, including computed tomography (CT) scans, diagnostic radiology and ultrasound technology
- Trauma-certified nurses
Emergency care we provide
We treat all urgent and life-threatening medical conditions, such as:
- Abdominal pain
- Head and spine injuries
- Heart attacks
- Orthopedic injuries
- Penetrating lacerations
- Respiratory distress
- Sports injuries
- Strokes (cerebrovascular accidents)
Directions and contact information
Our freestanding ER is in Austin is north of the Highway 183/Highway 45 intersection.
For more information, call us at (512) 334-0327.