Knowledge is Power
Through our partnership with Sarah Cannon, the Cancer Institute of HCA Healthcare, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at St. David’s HealthCare offers 24/7 access to askSARAH — a phone line designated to help answer your cancer-related questions. Whether you want to know about treatment options or the best care close to home, askSARAH connects you directly to a nurse who can help.
What You Need to Know:
- askSARAH is a free resource open to anyone with cancer questions.
- The askSARAH phone line is staffed 24/7 by nurses who can connect you to local resources, including a nurse navigator or service representative for appointments.
Why Sarah Cannon?
- Our experts see more than 120,000 newly diagnosed patients per year, giving us the broadest perspective on cancer care.
- We are one of the largest providers of Radiation Oncology services in the U.S.
- Unmatched by any single cancer center, our network offers greater access to cutting-edge therapies, clinical trials and molecular profiling close to home.
- We provide comprehensive cancer care services that include nurse navigation, screening & genetic counseling services, along with access to a full menu of support services.
Have Cancer Questions? Call askSARAH today.
Call (512) 840-6032 to speak to a nurse who is specially trained to help with your cancer questions. Calls are confidential and nurses are available 24/7. Live Chat now available. Visit asksarahnow.com to learn more.