This painless test provides the possibility of early detection of heart disease, when it is most easily treated. We offer the latest HeartSaver CT scanner technology, providing sharp, detailed images of the heart. The procedure is similar to having an x-ray - fast, painless and highly accurate in determining the extent of calcified blockage in the arteries.
For more information about HeartSaver CT call,
- Heart Hospital of Austin (38th & Lamar) – 512-407-SAVE
- Heart Hospital of Austin at Round Rock (620 & Round Rock Ave.) – 512-341-6414, option 1
As the number one killer of men and women in the United States, heart disease claims more lives than all forms of cancer, combined – one death every 39 seconds.
Request an Appointment
Secure form thank you page content.
There was an error with the form submission.
- Family history of heart disease
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Inactive lifestyle
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Erectile Dysfunction
The recommended age range for HeartSaver CT includes men ages 40-65 and women ages 45-70. If your age is outside of the range, we recommend that you consult with your physician regarding the appropriateness of this screening.
Are you at risk? Prevent & protect.
St. David’s HealthCare Help Center
- Find a doctor and make an appointment
- Answer healthcare questions
- Register for classes & events