Expert surgeons in Austin, Texas.
St. David's Surgical Hospital, a campus of St. David’s North Austin Medical Center, is a destination surgical hospital specializing in orthopedic, gynecological, urological and reconstructive surgery, among others. Located in North Austin, the facility includes 46 spacious inpatient rooms, 10 operating room suites, imaging, pharmacy and lab services.
For more information about our surgical services, call St. David's Surgical Center at (512) 248-7000.
Advanced surgical facilities
Located in North Austin, our hospital is at the forefront of surgical care, offering advanced technologies and innovations. Our hospital provides leading-edge surgical facilities, including:
- Inpatient rooms
- Operating room suites
- Preoperative bays
- Post-anesthesia care unit (PACU)
- Intensive care unit (ICU)
- Imaging services
- Laboratory services
Surgical specialties we offer
We offer a variety of surgical specialties, including:
When possible, we offer minimally invasive surgical techniques, allowing many patients to have surgery on an outpatient basis.
Minimally invasive robot-assisted surgery
We use robot-assisted surgery to perform complicated procedures with minimally invasive techniques. This involves the use of smaller tools and advanced surgical technology, enabling us to deliver precise surgical care through tiny incisions.
Compared to traditional open surgery, minimally invasive robotic surgery offers the following benefits:
- Less blood loss
- Reduced pain
- Smaller incisions
- Shorter hospital stays
Surgery at St. David's HealthCare
Surgery is the medical treatment of diseases or injuries with instruments used to influence the body. Surgery is used to correct injuries and improve function as a medical necessity or on an elective basis, including some plastic surgery procedures.Learn about Surgery
- Bailey Square Surgery Center
- Central Park Surgery Center
- North Austin Surgery Center
- Oakwood Surgery Center
- San Marcos Surgery Center
- South Austin Surgery Center
- St. David's Georgetown Hospital
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Surgical Hospital
- St. David’s Austin Surgery Center
- Surgicare of South Austin