Pulmonologists in Austin and Central Texas
St. David's HealthCare offers patients access to a team of expert pulmonologists who diagnose and treat acute and chronic lung conditions and infections. These experts, alongside other respiratory and lung specialists, are able to design a care plan that is tailored to your specific needs.
For more information about our pulmonary services, call the St. David's Help Center at (888) 868-2104.
Lung conditions we treat
Our multidisciplinary pulmonary care team is able to assess and treat:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Cystic fibrosis
- Lung cancer
- Pulmonary fibrosis
Lung and thoracic surgery
If a patient has a condition that requires more advanced treatment, including surgical procedures, our surgeons are able to perform:
- Talc application for decortication
- Lung biopsies
- Video-assisted thoracic surgery (VATS)
Specialized treatment tools
Paired with comprehensive imaging services and diagnostic labs, we provide:
- Bedside percutaneous tracheostomies
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing (CPET) studies
- Chest physiotherapy
- High-frequency chest wall oscillation
- Methacholine challenges
- Pulmonary function tests (PFTs)
Pulmonary care locations
Retrieving location data...