St. David’s Occupational Health Services (OHS) has served the needs of employees and injured workers in Central Texas since 1994. OHS focuses on providing quality care and exceptional customer service while reducing overall health benefits costs.
Occupational Health Services
St. David’s Occupational Health Services (OHS) provides comprehensive services including treatment for on-the-job injuries, employment physicals, drug and alcohol testing, medical surveillance, Executive Health programs and OSHA compliance.
Executive Health Program
St. David’s OHS Executive Health Program offers services customized by age and gender. Our goal is to provide an efficient and effective screening, minimizing time away from the office.
Thirty-minute to one-hour presentations are offered to your staff on site, over lunch or any other convenient time. Topics include “Understanding Ergonomics” and “Preventing Repetitive Strain Injuries.” We also offer seasonal flu vaccines, immunizations for Hepatitis A & B, Mantoux/TB and health risk appraisals.
St. David’s Occupational Health Services offers employers a comprehensive physical exam program including:
- Drug and alcohol testing and screening (DOT, applicant testing, random, post-accident, breath or saliva alcohol testing)
- Physicals (DOT, preplacement, OSHA regulatory, return to work)
- Cardiac stress testing
- Agility/functional testing
- Respiratory clearance program (questionnaire, fit testing, pulmonary/spirometry testing)
- Medical surveillance program (heavy metals, OSHA audiograms, pulmonary function)
- Lab screenings/Immunizations (flu, hepatitis, TB, tetanus)
Our program helps employers protect their employees’ health and productivity. The program includes determination of work relatedness; evidence-based medical management; return-to-work focus, timely diagnosis and referrals; case management; medical loss and lost-time accountability; and appropriate therapy referrals. Our goals are to minimize medications, avoid lost time and educate employees.Treatment Authorization Form
Learn more about health conditions and treatments. Browse the links in this Health Library to obtain information on a variety of health topics.
Are you at risk? Prevent & protect.
St. David’s HealthCare Help Center
- Find a doctor and make an appointment
- Answer healthcare questions
- Register for classes & events