St. David's HealthCare remains focused on preparedness and response efforts related to coronavirus (COVID-19). Please check our updated visitor policy.
General visiting hours are from 7:30am to 8:30pm. The main doors of the hospital are locked at 9:00pm and unlocked at 5:30am. Between 9:00pm and 5:30am, visitors must access the hospital through the main lobby entrance and, for security reasons, must check in with the security personnel at the front desk. Please be sure that they bring a driver’s license or other photo ID. Some areas of the facility may have more specific requirements regarding patient visitors (Women’s Services floor, for example).
- St. David’s Medical Center – No specific hours; after 8:30pm must provide photo ID
- St. David’s North Austin Medical Center – No specific hours
For ICU visiting hours, anytime except 6:30am - 8:00am and 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- St. David’s South Austin Medical Center – 8:00am - 8:30pm (General visiting hours)
For ICU, CVRU and Progressive Care Unit, visiting hours are:
- 12:30am - 1:00am
- 5:30am - 6:30am
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- 9:00pm - 10:30pm
- St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center – 7:00am - 8:30pm (must check in through Security at other times)
- St. David’s Georgetown Hospital – No specific hours
- Heart Hospital of Austin – No specific hours
Are you at risk? Prevent & protect.
St. David’s HealthCare Help Center
- Find a doctor and make an appointment
- Answer healthcare questions
- Register for classes & events