Taking care of patients is at the heart of what we do. Among the wide range of healthcare services provided at St. David’s HealthCare are:
- Hospitalist Services– to assure coordinated care from multiple healthcare professionals, St. David’s HealthCare hospitals employ a hospitalist approach for inpatient care.
- Intensive Care– Intensive Care Units are designed to provide care and treatment for patients requiring constant nursing observation. These units have the ability to monitor critically ill patients.
- Telemetry– monitoring for patients who experience heart or lung related conditions yet do not require the Intensive Care Unit.
- Imaging– the latest imaging technology is available for diagnostics and treatments.
- Laboratory Services– quality and accuracy are assured through our laboratories, which feature a comprehensive quality control program.
- Joint Replacement/Orthopedics– specialized units provide post-operative care to patients undergoing joint replacements and other orthopedic procedures.
- Medical/Surgical Units– these units provide a broad range of inpatient medical and post-surgical care.
- Pharmacy– inpatient pharmacies ensure that the proper medication is delivered to the right patient at the right time.
- Therapy Services– diagnostic and/or therapeutic procedures for inpatients and outpatients of all ages, including respiratory, physical, occupational and speech therapies.
- Spiritual Care– provides support to patients and family throughout the healing process and the challenges that are associated with illness or injury. St. David’s hospitals offer spiritual support through volunteer chaplains that respect each individual’s spirituality, religious beliefs, privacy and dignity.
- Women's Services– a comprehensive array of services are provided for women of all ages and stages in life.
Are you at risk? Prevent & protect.
St. David’s HealthCare Help Center
- Find a doctor and make an appointment
- Answer healthcare questions
- Register for classes & events