Due to the current COVID surge, St. David’s HealthCare has a no visitation policy in effect. There are few exceptions to the policy, including:
- Pediatric/NICU Patient: One parent/caregiver
- Laboring/Post-Partum Patient: One care partner
- Disabled/Impaired/Elderly Patient: One caregiver
- Surgery/Procedure Patient: One caregiver
- ER Patient Requiring Support: One caregiver
- End-of-life: One caregiver
Any approved visitor must be 18 years of age or older.
Approved exceptions must pass health-screening criteria at entrance.
As the pandemic continues, the above exceptions may be amended as deemed necessary by hospital administration to protect our patients, staff and visitors.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we protect the health and wellbeing of our patients and all those we serve.
Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to any visitation restrictions described on this webpage. Those circumstances include religious visitation as well as a designated support person for a patient with a disability to provide assistance with communication or other necessary components of the patient’s treatment. All persons entering under an exception remain subject to appropriate infection control protocols.