We are committed to providing a safe environment for our patients, physicians, employees and visitors in response to COVID-19.
- Any patient seeking emergency care may have one visitor.
Patients are allowed one visitor in the facility during visiting hours.
- Visiting hours are 5:00am–8:00pm
- Visitors must be 18 years of age or older
- Visitors must pass the entrance screening
One visitor may remain overnight for the following services or
- Laboring mothers
- Patient advocates for elderly, disabled or impaired patients
- Undergoing surgery or a procedure
- End-of-life care