We are committed to providing a safe environment for our patients, physicians, employees and visitors.
Universal masking remains in effect and additional PPE may be required. All visitors will need to comply with these policies.
Patients are allowed one visitor per day during visiting hours.*
- Visiting hours are 5am – 8pm
- Visitors must be 18 years of age or older
- Visitors must pass the entrance screening
- Visitors must wear a mask at all times
- Any patient seeking emergency care may have one visitor
One visitor may remain overnight for the following services or circumstances:
- Pediatrics under 18 years old
- Laboring mothers
- Patient advocates for elderly, disabled or impaired patients
- Undergoing surgery or a procedure
- End-of-life care
*Visitation may be denied if an attending physician determines in-person visitation with the patient may lead to the transmission of an infectious agent that poses a serious community health risk.
Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to any visitation restrictions described on this webpage. Those circumstances include religious visitation as well as a designated support person for a patient with a disability to provide assistance with communication or other necessary components of the patient's treatment. All persons entering under an exception remain subject to appropriate infection control protocols.