We are committed to providing a safe environment for our patients, physicians, employees and visitors in response to COVID-19.
- Non-COVID-19 patients are allowed two visitors at a time during visiting hours.
- Visiting hours are 5am – 8pm
- One visitor may remain overnight for the following services or circumstances:
- Laboring mothers
- Patient advocates for elderly, disabled or impaired patients
- Undergoing surgery or a procedure
- End-of-life care
COVID-19 patients or those suspected of having COVID-19 will be allowed one visitor per day. Each hospital will have a process to ensure proper safety and PPE protocols are in place for these visits.
* All visitors must pass entrance screening, and universal masking remains in effect for visitors.
Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to any visitation restrictions described on this webpage. Those circumstances include religious visitation as well as a designated support person for a patient with a disability to provide assistance with communication or other necessary components of the patient's treatment. All persons entering under an exception remain subject to appropriate infection control protocols.