We are committed to providing a safe environment for our patients, physicians, employees and visitors in response to COVID-19.
- Any patient seeking emergency care may have one visitor.
- Patients are allowed one visitor in the facility during visiting hours.
- Visiting hours are 5am – 8pm
- Visitors must be 18 years of age or older
- Visitors must pass the entrance screening
- One visitor may remain overnight for the following services or circumstances:
- Laboring mothers
- Patient advocates for elderly, disabled or impaired patients
- Undergoing surgery or a procedure
- End-of-life care
As the pandemic continues, the above exceptions may be amended as deemed necessary by hospital administration to protect our patients, staff and visitors.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we protect the health and wellbeing of our patients and all those we serve.
Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to any visitation restrictions described on this webpage. Those circumstances include religious visitation as well as a designated support person for a patient with a disability to provide assistance with communication or other necessary components of the patient’s treatment. All persons entering under an exception remain subject to appropriate infection control protocols.