St. David’s HealthCare remains focused on preparedness and response efforts related to coronavirus (COVID-19).
St. David’s HealthCare currently has a No Visitation policy in effect. There are few exceptions to the policy, including:
- Pediatric/NICU Patient: One parent/caregiver
- Laboring/Post-Partum Patient: One care partner
- Disabled/Impaired/Elderly Patient: One caregiver
- Surgery/Procedure Patient: One caregiver
- End-of-life: One caregiver
Any approved visitor must be 18 years of age or older. Approved exceptions must pass health-screening criteria at entrance.
In an effort to protect our patients, caregivers and community, anyone entering our facilities will have their temperature checked prior to entering.
Anyone with a temperature greater than 100˚F will not be allowed to enter.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we protect the health and wellbeing of our patients and all those we serve.