St. David's Round Rock Medical Center volunteers are a vital part of our healthcare team.
- Human Resources
- Information Desks
- Intensive Care Unit
- Medical Records
- Nursing Units
- Physical Therapy/Rehabilitation
- Volunteer Services Office
Categories of Volunteers
- Adult Volunteers (18+) - includes college students
- Teen Volunteers, ages 15 to 17 – begin volunteering through the Summer Teen Program.
Several steps must be completed prior to becoming a volunteer at RRMC:
- Complete a Volunteer Application (Link and information below)
- Submit to a background check
- Participate in the RRMC Volunteer interview process
- Attend Hospital Volunteer Orientation
- 9:00am – 1:00pm
- 1:00pm – 5:00pm
If you are interested in volunteering
Jeffery Boyd, Chaplain and Volunteer Manager
Phone: (512) 341-5218
Fax: (512) 341-5247
Mail: Volunteer Manager
St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center
2400 Round Rock Ave
Round Rock, TX 78681
Applications for the Summer Teen Volunteer Program 2019 are now being accepted until March 15, 2019 at Noon. Applicants will be notified within two weeks of March 15 of their status and next steps if invited to continue in the process.
The Adult Application will be locked March 22, 2019 until August 1, 2019 and Interviews will begin again in September 2019. *We do not accept Summer Only College Student Volunteers applications.
Are you at risk? Prevent & protect.
St. David’s HealthCare Help Center
- Find a doctor and make an appointment
- Answer healthcare questions
- Register for classes & events