Layers of cream, lady fingers, and espresso combine to create a delicious family favorite. Even better, this version is only 180 calories a serving!
Healthified Tiramisu Parfaits
- 4 oz. low fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup low fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 6 oz. Yoplait Vanilla Yogurt (fat free)
- 1/3 cup cold espresso or strong coffee (brewed)
- 2 Tbsp. coffee flavored liqueur
- 3 oz. package of Lady Fingers, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate (grated) ~ 1/4 cup
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in ricotta cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until creamy. Beat in yogurt until well blended. In a small bowl, mix espresso and liqueur.
In 8 small parfait glasses, layer half of the Lady Fingers, half of the espresso mixture and half of the cheese mixture. Sprinkle each with 3/4 tsp. grated chocolate. Repeat Layers.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors. Makes 8 servings
180 Calories, 7g fat, 20 mg cholesterol, 24 g carbohydrate, 125 mg sodium