Our heart healthy chicken stir fry uses fresh ingredients to create a dish that fills any Asian take out cravings. Feel guilt-free enjoying this recipe because each serving is only 166 calories.
- 1 lb. Chicken Breast – cut into small pieces
- 1 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1/2 Cup Low Sodium Chicken Stock
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Rice Wine (Sake)
- 2 Cups Chopped Broccoli
- 2 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 Cup Celery
- 1/2 Cup Yellow Onion
- 2 Slices Ginger (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp. Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 Cup Pea Pods
- Marinate cubed chicken in cornstarch, salt, pepper and wine for at least 1 hour.
- Heat pan or wok.
- Add 1 Tbsp. sesame oil and marinated chicken. Stir until cooked through.
- Remove from wok and place in separate bowl.
- Add 1 Tbsp. sesame oil to hot wok.
- Add ginger, stir for a few minutes, then gradually add vegetables and stock.
- While vegetables are still crispy, add already cooked chicken and remaining seasonings.
Yield: 6 servings