St. David’s HealthCare is committed to offering the most advanced imaging technology for improved diagnostics and treatments. Walk-in service and next day scheduling available for many exams. Same day reporting for requesting physicians.
Imaging services offer leading edge equipment and technology. All technical staff are registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technicians and licensed by the Texas Dept. of Health-Medical Radiologic Technologic Program. All radiologists are board certified by the American College of Radiology.
Some specific imaging technologies we use include:
- CT Scan (64-slice CT scanners throughout the region)
- DEXA Bone Densitometry Scans
- Digital Fluoroscopy
- Imaging guidance for all interventional biopsies
- Ultrasound/Doppler Ultrasound/Sonography
- Mammography (Digital & 3-D)
- MRI (including breast MR)
- MRI Resonance Angiography
- Neuro-interventional Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Digital X-ray (including breast tissue x-ray)
Learn more about health conditions and treatments. Browse the links in this Health Library to obtain information on a variety of health topics.
Are you at risk? Prevent & protect.
St. David’s HealthCare Help Center
- Find a doctor and make an appointment
- Answer healthcare questions
- Register for classes & events