The St. David’s Emergency Center in Pflugerville is a full-service freestanding emergency department that does not have attached inpatient facilities. This ED serves as an extension of St. David’s North Austin Medical Center. Patients requiring inpatient care will be transported from the freestanding ED to St. David’s North Austin Medical Center.
- 12 exam rooms
- On-site CT scanner; ultrasound; X-ray
- On-site lab for immediate results
- Board certified emergency physicians and trauma-certified nurses
The on-site medical team treats all urgent and emergent medical conditions such as heart attacks, strokes, head and spine injuries, respiratory distress, abdominal pain, dehydration, orthopedic injuries, sports injuries and lacerations that require sutures.
Are you at risk? Prevent & protect.
St. David’s HealthCare Help Center
- Find a doctor and make an appointment
- Answer healthcare questions
- Register for classes & events