St. David's Round Rock Medical Center volunteers are a vital part of our healthcare team.
- Human Resources
- Information Desks
- Intensive Care Unit
- Medical Records
- Nursing Units
- Physical Therapy/Rehabilitation
- Volunteer Services Office
Categories of Volunteers
- Adult Volunteers (18+) - includes college students
- Teen Volunteers, ages 15 to 17 – begin volunteering through the Summer Teen Program.
Several steps must be completed prior to becoming a volunteer at RRMC:
- Complete a Volunteer Application (Link and information below)
- Submit to a background check
- Participate in the RRMC Volunteer interview process
- Attend Hospital Volunteer Orientation
- 9:00am – 1:00pm
- 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Weekend positions are limited.
If you are interested in volunteering
Jeffery Boyd, Chaplain and Volunteer Manager
Phone: (512) 341-5218
Fax: (512) 341-5247
Mail: Volunteer Manager
St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center
2400 Round Rock Ave
Round Rock, TX 78681
2017 Teen Volunteer Applications will be accepted until Friday, March 17, 2017 and 2017 Adult Applications will be received until April 20, 2017. The Adult Application will be locked April 21, 2017 until August 1, 2017 and Interviews will begin again in September 2017.
Are you at risk? Prevent & protect.
St. David’s HealthCare Help Center
- Find a doctor and make an appointment
- Answer healthcare questions
- Register for classes & events