St. David's Georgetown Hospital (SDGH) volunteers are a vital part of our healthcare team.
- Chaplain Services
- Emergency Department
- Gift Shop
- Medical/Surgical Units
- Outpatient Day Surgery
- Welcome Greeter Team
- Women’s Services
Categories of Volunteers
Adult Volunteers (18+) - includes college students Applications for Adults are accepted year around. Volunteers are asked to commit to a weekly schedule of 3-4 hours per week.
Teen Volunteers, ages 15 to 17 – begin volunteering through the Summer Teen Program.
Applications for Students are accepted beginning Feb. 1st until March 31st.
Teen volunteers accepted for the summer, are asked to commit to 8 hours per week.
Once your application has been submitted, you will be contacted by our Volunteer Coordinator or a Volunteer Representative for an interview.
After your application has been reviewed, you will need to complete prior to becoming a volunteer:
- Provide proof of immunization (born after 1957)
- Participate in the SDGH interview process
- Complete a criminal background check (18+)
- Attend a general volunteer orientation
- Specific orientation in your area of service
- 9:00am – 1:00pm
- 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- 5:00pm – 8:00pm
For more information, please contact the Volunteer Services Department.
Darrell W. Hudson, Spiritual Care & Volunteer Manager
Phone: (512) 942-4777
St. David’s Georgetown Hospital
2000 Scenic Drive
Georgetown, Texas 78626
Are you at risk? Prevent & protect.
St. David’s HealthCare Help Center
- Find a doctor and make an appointment
- Answer healthcare questions
- Register for classes & events