Job Code: 10206-19888
Responsible for the Central & West Texas Division direction as it pertains to business/service line development, marketing, physician relations, and community outreach for a defined geographic area within the division. Accountable for leading the targeted growth initiatives for the assigned area including, but not limited to managed care programs, service line development, physician group development and new business development.
• Consults with other division leaders and facility medical staff to ensure strategic and business plan strategies are executed. Maintains awareness of the current and potential competitive forces in the marketplace and ensures that the entity has an active and continuous marketing plan that meets the overall strategic objectives. Ensures that all legal and statutory requirements are met.
• Assists in driving further integration across the Central & West TX Division, with respect to service lines and hospital based services.
Collaborates with the division Physician Sales Team and leaders in the rural growth and service lines to execute key growth strategies
REPORTS TO: Division President
EDUCATION: Master’s degree in Healthcare or Business Administration required.
EXPERIENCE: Required: A minimum of eight (8) years of progressive healthcare experience required, with a minimum of five (5) years focusing on business and service line development within acute care settings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Develops and motivates team and other key personnel to optimize their talents to meet the overall needs of the organization and achieve targeted results.
• Effective communication skills required; experience at public speaking events required.
• Membership and active participation in appropriate healthcare professional associations and community organizations.
• Must be an effective organizer and delegator, able to communicate well in every facet of the organization.
• Must be decisive and work well with other members of the management staff.
• The ability to deal with a multiplicity of complex situations simultaneously.
Last Edited: 02/06/2017
One Company, Many Careers
As a part of the HCA Family, St. David's HealthCare is committed to delivering high quality healthcare in the communities we serve. Learn more about our parent company, mission and values, and career growth opportunities.