Job Code: 06766-51524
- Assists visitors and other staff in a timely, warm, and professional manner.
- Screens and routes phone calls and delivers accurate messages.
- Receives deliveries and coordinates pick-ups and mailings (SDH courier, external courier, Fed Ex, UPS, etc.). Receives sorts and opens incoming mail arranging in order of priority.
- Orders office supplies as needed.
- Manages distribution lists and updates as needed.
- Coordinates scheduling including securing meeting locations, logistics (including food and technology as required), preparing meeting notices and invites, preparing agenda and meeting minutes (as needed).
- Maintains files in an orderly and accessible manner.
- Handles highly confidential information and materials with discretion.
- Maintains calendars, appointments and meetings; Updates as needed.
- Coordinates travel arrangements using Cliqbook database for air, hotel and car rental.
- Prepares expense reports using Concur data base.
- Reproduces and collates printed materials. Scans documents for e-mailing.
- Creates a variety of materials such as letters, memos, charts, contracts, policies and procedures, committee minutes, planning matrix, graphs, spreadsheets, and departmental information.
Last Edited: 01/30/2017
One Company, Many Careers
As a part of the HCA Family, St. David's HealthCare is committed to delivering high quality healthcare in the communities we serve. Learn more about our parent company, mission and values, and career growth opportunities.