Job Code: 06766-51217
- Care Assure Patient Coordinators will work closely with Nurse Navigators to ensure appropriate outpatient follow up
- Receive patient records from Nurse Navigators for identified patients requiring outpatient follow-up by primary care physicians and cardiologists.
- Organize and group patients by individual physician and physician office to facilitate efficient calls with office staff (“batch” scheduling)
- Manage weekly communication with physician offices
- Create weekly communication schedules to minimize number of calls to physician offices
- Call physician offices to make appointments for appropriate patients and track appointment progress for scheduled patients
- Care Assure Patient Coordinators will communicate with patients to ensure attendance to appointments
- Communicate appointment logistics (i.e., date, time, location)
- Re-schedule appointments that cannot be attended.
Last Edited: 01/25/2017
One Company, Many Careers
As a part of the HCA Family, St. David's HealthCare is committed to delivering high quality healthcare in the communities we serve. Learn more about our parent company, mission and values, and career growth opportunities.